Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria is recognized as a famous manufacturer of Power Transformers and Tap Changers both in the country and abroad. The main part of our production is intended for export as we have successfully entered the International market thanks to our continuous efforts to study and satisfy our customer requirements.
HHIB satisfies the demands of the Bulgarian Power Generating System except for three phase Power Transformers of over 200 MVA and 400 kV. Most of the products are determined for the international markets such as: Europe (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Spain, UK), Asia (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates), Africa (Algeria, Cape Verde, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia), America (Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Venezuela).
There is a tendency of recovering and extending of the main markets for Tap Changers as a separate product. The products are exported to Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Macedonia, Republic of Korea, Vietnam, India, China, Italy. Transformers with built-in Tap Changers are exported to Egypt, Greece, Pakistan, OAE and Russia. The On Load Tap Changers type RS 9, RS 5, RS 6, RS 12 and RS 21 have been tested in the independent laboratories: KEMA - Netherlands, CESI - Italy, ZKU - Chech Republic, which are internationally acknowledged.
The OLTCs have been awarded Golden medals at the International Fairs in Leipzig - Germany, Zagreb - Croatia, Plovdiv - Bulgaria.
In 2007 the RS series was awarded Golden Medal at the Plovdiv Technical Fair.
The Transformers have successfully passed type tests in ICMET Kraiova - Romania for Power Transformers 50/66 MVA, 161/34,5 kV; 26,86 MVA, 66/11,82 kV and in KEMA - Netherlands for Power Transformer 10/13 MVA, 132/11,5 kV.
The quality of the products manufactured in Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria is determined on the grounds of the respective Bulgarian and International Standards, including:
ANSI C57; BDS 3067-90; BDS 5060-84; BDS EN 60044-1; BDS EN 60044-2; BDS EN 60076; BDS EN 60551; IEC 60076; IEC 60044-1; IEC 60044-2
BDS 7459-76; BDS EN 60214; IEC 60214:2003
In the conditions of intensified competition on the world market, the prosperity and further development of our organization depends mainly on keeping the existing and on entering new markets for our products.
This aim can be fulfilled only by continuous improvement and modernization of the whole work process, for the purpose of quoting high quality and competitive products, completely meeting the market requirements.
The above mentioned determines as well the policy of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria management.
The Management is trying to find the optimum balance between high quality, ecological conformity and labour security conditions to meet as much as possible the requirements of the customers, the regulations, the staff and the society. The organization works on the grounds of a developed busines plan in which investments for improvement of procedures and activities related to quality, environment, health and labour security are included.
The Management has its irrevocable and confirmed policy and targets on quality, protection of the environment and creation of proper conditions for health and labour safety.
The Management is involved in the implementation and the support of integrated system for quality, environment, health and labour safety management which provides:
- Management of the quality according to the requirements of BDS EN ISO 9001:2008 to the complete satisfaction of the customer requirements and winning recognition on the European market as a manufacturer of Transformers, Tap Changers and accessories
- Attaining the requirement for 'stable development' by fulfilling the requirements for environment management according to ISO 14001:2004 and the applicable requirements of the regulations created by a legislative body or other empowered organ
- Control of the health risks and security of the staff and other related parties by applying the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Observation of the regulation for the products, on protection of the environment and assuring labour security
The Management policy on quality, environment, health and Labour security is supported by the whole staff.
by the management of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC
for quality, environmental, occupational health and safety policy and objectives
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC is recognized as a famous manufacturer of Power Transformers and HV Electrical Apparatuses both in the country and abroad. The main part of our production is determined for export as we have successfully entered the international market thanks to our continuous efforts to study and satisfy our customer requirements.
In the conditions of intensified competition on the world market, the prosperity and further development of our organization depends mainly on keeping the existing and entering on new markets for our products.
This objective can be fulfiled only by continuous improvement and modernization of the whole work process, for the purpose of achieving high quality and competitive products, completely meeting the market requirements, providing health and safety work conditions and reducing environmental impact.
The above said determines as well the policy of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC management:
> COMPLETE ANSWER OF MARKET REQUIREMENTS.
> MINIMIZING THE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT.
> ENSURING OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY OF THE EMPLOYEES.
The Management considers that the implementation of the policy is only possible by the introduction and the effective functioning of the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system in compliance with the following international standards: BDS EN ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007. This implies the necessity of:
- Participation of the whole management in determination of our trends, objectives and tasks to improve the quality, prevention of negative impact on the environment, occupational health and safety, formation a milieu in which our staff should be able to actively contribute to achieving the main objectives.
- Forming of a new way of thinking and appropriate action by any staff member, by providing training opportunities, awareness and competence in order to understand the impact ot its activities and responsibilities in delivering policy and quality objectives, environmental and occupational health and safety.
- Precise indentification and control of all necessary management system processes, their sequence and interactions, a systematic approach for their management.
- Taking actions to: collecting objective information; analyzing process efficiency; achieve conformity of the products and customer satisfaction; effectiveness of the management system for the planning and implementation of continuous improvement.
- Establishment of good business relationships with out suppliers under the conditions for reducing environmental impact, health and safety risks.
- Commitment to compliance with legal requirements related to product quality, environmental and OH&S hazards.
- Permanent improvement of the system for quality, environment, occupational health and safety management.
For the purpose of achieving the declared company policy, the management will carry out result-oriented activity for achieving the following main objectives:
- Continual improvement of the parameters of the manufactured products and increase of their quality.
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance by developing and implementing investment programs and "good practices" directed to continually reducing environmental impact.
- Continual hazards identification, risk assessment, determining controls and providing necessary recourses in accordance with OH&S obligations.
- Continual improvement of the staff qualification to perform high labour quality, reducing environmental impact, occupational health and safety, systematic monitoring of objectives implementation individual obligations.
- Periodic evaluation of the achieved results.
Management believes that all employees of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC is fully aware of the role of the quality of our products, environmental preservation, health and safety working conditions for prosperity of the company.
Management believes that all employees regarding their individual obligations, skills and position will contribute for policy implementation and effective functioning of the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system.
As a Managing Director of the organization
I DO HEREBY DECLARE
My personal commitment and responsibility for:
● Fulfillment of the declared in the present document policy and targets regarding the quality, environment, occupational
health and safety.
● Following all legal and other requirements to achieve the high quality and safety in our company, providing all needed
financial, material and human resources.
Jae Hi Woo